What company will you be working for?
We are a company that helps other well-established companies get off the ground and succeed on the market. We create a professional background for them where they can grow steadily. We have a perfect knowledge of accounting, we have an overview of legislation, but we can also kick off marketing campaigns. The sales team is also an essential part of the business and we currently need to recruit another member.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Frontman sales team. We all like to use our common sense and try to keep things simple. It is important to us that you find your work fulfilling and that you want to work not only for yourself, but for the whole team. Sometimes you’ll need to handle stressful situations. We are businesspeople at heart and communication is the hobby that brings us all together.
What will your job entail?
- You will be responsible for establishing and, above all, building relationships with business networks and potential partners. You will evaluate their needs and build productive long-term relationships with them.
- Regular meetings and communication with the entire sales team will be part of your job.
- Sometimes, it will be necessary to accept compromises, while other times fearlessly propose original solutions.
- We need you to keep moving forward in your knowledge and experience.
- This is a full-time job.
- Preferred location: HU – Budapest, Győr
What else should you be able to do?
- Have worked in a similar business position for at least three years.
- Be a native speaker of Hungarian and have a very good command of English. Knowledge of Czech or Slovak is advantageous.
- Be able to communicate with people in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Have an excellent knowledge of financial and investment products.
- In our work, it is a great advantage to have a creative mindset and the courage to implement your own ideas.
- Be able to work independently and be reliable.
- Have good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and be able to apply them.
What do we offer?
- A well-adjusted working environment in which we support each other on the way to company and personal goals.
- We provide you with enough space to apply your own ideas and solutions.
- We are a nice team of people who pull together.
- You will be given your own phone and computer and you will travel to some partners in person. You will occasionally represent our company at social and cultural events
- We will show you everything at the beginning, but over time you will create your own work procedures and maybe even optimise repetitive tasks.
- You will appreciate our various training courses and teambuilding sessions that will take your knowledge a step further.
- We like a relaxed atmosphere in the workplace and we like to laugh together.
- We spend time together not only at work, but also in our free time. We go bowling, to the theatre, or just for a beer or for wine tasting in a wine cellar.
- fixed remuneration of CZK 30,000–50,000 + performance bonus
Interested in this offer?
Don’t hesitate to send us your structured CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form!