What company will you be working for?
We are a company that helps other well-started companies develop and succeed on the market. We create a professional environment where they can steadily grow. We perfectly manage accounting and we keep track of legislation, but we also can kick-start marketing campaigns. An essential part of our company is the business team. We are looking for reinforcements.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a responsible, reliable, and independent person who will care for clientsin the Hungarian language.
What will your job description be?
- care for current clients and active offers of more collaboration
- creating and building relationships with private clientele who use our services (via telephone, online and personal meetings)
- associated maintenance of clientele data in the company application
- giving reports to company top management
What else should you comply with?
- active mastery of written and spoken Hungarian (native speaker or min. C1 level) as well as very good knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
- knowledge of Czech or Slovak is an advantage
- ability to professionally communicate with clients and partners (by telephone and e-mail)
- the job description above interested you and you would enjoy it
- you precisely abide by established procedures ; you are responsible and independent
What requirements should you meet?
- a pleasant team
- personal and professional growth
- openness to your ideas
- a work schedule per agreement; we work 8 hours daily
- unlimited coffee and tea, filtered water
- a financial package made up of fixed salary and bonuses
- opportunities for various trainings and teambuilding events
- laptop, mobile phone
- partial or complete compensation of courses per agreement
Interested in this offer?
Don’t hesitate to send us your structured CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form!
Not quite the right job for you?
See what else we offer.