What company will you work for?
We are a company helping other well-established companies to start up and succeed in the market. We create a professional background for them, where they can grow steadily. We have a perfect command of accounting, and an overview of the legislation, and also we can “kick” marketing campaigns. We currently need to hire another member to our business team, which is an essential part of our company.
Who are we actually looking for?
We are looking for a pleasant, well-organized and systematic person who can manage his priorities. And he is also representative and can combine common administrative tasks with effective management of entrusted client cases.
What will be your job?
- handling various ad hoc requests, as you will be the right hand of the owner of the company
- partial performance of tasks related to the sales department
- written or oral communication with partners, clients and business people in English, daily
- searching new business development opportunities for the company
- professional representation of the company at meetings and cultural events
- accompanying the owner of the company of the meetings
Be sure to log in if:
- you would be interested in and enjoy the work described above
- previous experience in a similar position
- experience with starting up a new branch in a foreign market
- English at C2 level or a native speaker
- you are pleasant, presentable and have very good communication skills
- you can think logically and have organizational skills and time-management skills
- you can take responsibility for your tasks
What else should you comply with?
- independent computer skills and the ability to work in the Google environment (e-mail, disk, text documents and spreadsheets, calendar, forms, presentation)
- flexible and resilient to stress
- proactive approach and the ability to work independently, and also being able to adapt to working in a team
What do we offer?
- great team who will support you
- opportunity for professional and personal development
- appropriate financial evaluation with bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- phone and computer
- the facilities of newly renovated modern offices that are dog-friendly
- food vouchers, team-buildings, ActivePass
- rewards for referring new colleagues
- unlimited coffee and tea at the workplace
- sweet Mondays, fruit Wednesdays and other gourmet experiences 🙂
according to the agreement :)
Brno – Dolní Heršpice (Vienna Point)
Interested in this offer?
Don’t hesitate to send us your structured CV together with a cover letter to [email protected] or fill out the form!
Not quite the right job for you?
See what else we offer.